01 July 2007

RED FORT (LAL QILA) NOW WORLD HERITAGE

CONGRATULATIONS
Last week was once more at Lal Qila and of course will not show the usual pictures. Being collector of bronze bells, I also find some interesting subjects at the souk of red fort. And I was really positivly surprised about the attidude of the shop owners. I got decent information and never felt forced to buy anything. I really can recommend these shops .... and the prices where the same as in Dehradun, not really the touristic centre of India. For the sure the sellers first have to attract attention by shouting and asking, but the service I got was excellent .... sure came out with 2 more bells

In the following not the usual pictures of Lal Qila and all its fameous buildings but just some details normally not shown in touristic flyers.







No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed