21 June 2007

MURUD BEACH TALES I

Arriving at Murud, the weather was turning nasty. I mean just nasty for me , the Indians enjoy rain, and this is very understandable , it is live and also the cooling down of the all area. Me ... well I had already enough rain as W- European and even if the rain comes at regular shower temperatures it is still wet. But having this pre- monsum weather nature changed and all the picture in nthe following just reflect this mood , India turning in to Turner- like paintings


The hotel Swan resort was real nice and comfortable even from a Western view and being an excotic , managment took care about my comfort and could even get 3 beers in the evening altough the hotel as no permit.
But they do not serve any fresh sea food. The prawns tikka , no idea, but burned

One of the strangest expierneces I was on my walk over the bridge and than coming to the center of the real small village of Janjira, still following a small path close to the sea a man wild stipulating told me i was not entitled to take that path ....shouting , sister , mothers!!! I thought at first is a moslem and there are some women without brothers, or I am too close to the rocks were the big crabs or lobster can be catched , was puzzling me all the time. But of course took a another path at more distance to the rocky beach

Later I most probably I find out why .... I saw at the sandy beach man just sitting down at the border line shitting , with the legs all open showing the keys to the promised land (someone will understand that) and doing what they had to do , but I did not take pictures of these private moments, so obviously the more rocky part of the beach was preserved for woman .... or were there still idden lobsters ?
Of course I had to see the portuguese castle ... and I saw , but I could not enter, the sea was to wild to get a small boat to get into it ... as to be next time.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed